Fall Prep Advanced Skill Development
Develop the Mindset for scoring the basketball. Each player will learn how to acquire the mindset and learn to advance their skills to enhance their success in using that mindset on the basketball court.
1. Shoot- Prepare the body to shoot the ball
2. Score – Prepare to shoot the ball but have the ability to attack the basket when shot taken away. Advanced skills with counter to the attack move skill instruction.
3. Assist – Unable to score but have eaten up court and defenders creating scoring opportunities for your teammates.
4. Drills to challenge and create Active Learning experiences, repetitions and good habits to learn the fundamentals to play the game of basketball better.
5. Our program is to create the hardest working and most comprehensive camp per the time spent with us on the court.
September 13 - October 25
La Roche College - Kerr Fitness Center
5th grade - 12th grade (*Players will be split into separate age divisions*)
Boys and Girls
$170 per player for individual registration
- Family of 2 - $140 per player ($280 total)
- Family of 3 - $100 per player ($300 total)
- Family of 4 - $77.50 per player ($310 total)
Team Discount - $135 per player for team of 6 ($810 total)
Click to enlarge/print
Our philosophy is that each player has potential
– as a player and person
Our mission is to help each individual maximize their potential by developing the skills necessary to be successful.
Active Learning Time equals significant reps.
Emphasis on developmental skill training with emphasis on basketball FUNdamentals and game situations.
A Complete Program. A program that will actively challenge and develop your skills and mindset preparing players for Travel, School, AAU, and Recreation teams.
Allows the Fall Sport Athletes to work on their basketball skills away from organized team activities
Your youngsters will develop playing skills - sign them up now to The Players Edge Program