Fall Prep Skill Development for Boys & Girls
Develop the Shooting Mindset and the essential fundamentals to create a strong foundation for additional and more advanced basketball skill training.
1. Shoot – Developing the footwork and solid base for a good shot in all phases off the dribble, off the move, and off the catch to lead into the shot.
2. Score – With a strong base and no shot the essential attack moves that create scoring opportunities.
3. Assist – Unable to score but have eaten up court and defenders creating scoring opportunities for your teammates
4. Create Active Learning for proper skill development through repetitions and good habits to learn the fundamentals to play better.
5. Create the most comprehensive and hardworking camp per time spent in our program.
Starting September 11, 2016
3rd Grade - 12th grade (*Players will be split into separate age divisions*)
Boys and Girls
Southpointe Courthouse (click for directions)
Session 1 Boys and Girls
- 3rd through 6th grade
- 9:00am - 10:45am
Session 2 Boys and Girls
- 7th through 12th grade
- 11:00am - 12:45pm
$150 registration fee
$135 per player for families registering multiple players
$125 team rate. A minimum of 6 players is required for this rate!
Our philosophy is that each player has potential
– as a player and person
Our mission is to help each individual maximize their potential by developing the skills necessary to be successful.
Active Learning Time equals significant reps.
Emphasis on developmental skill training with emphasis on basketball FUNdamentals and game situations.
A Complete Program. A program that will actively challenge and develop your skills and mindset preparing players for Travel, School, AAU, and Recreation teams.
Allows the Fall Sport Athletes to work on their basketball skills away from organized team activities
Your youngsters will develop playing skills - sign them up now to The Players Edge Program