Shoot and Attack Program
Develop the mindset. Challenge the mindset. Create the mindset.
1. Shoot – Developing the footwork and solid base for a good shot in all phases off the dribble, off the move, and off the catch to lead into the shot.
2. Score – With a strong base and no shot the essential attack moves that create scoring opportunities.
3. Assist – Unable to score but have eaten up court and defenders creating scoring opportunities for your teammates
4. Create Active Learning for proper skill development through repetitions and good habits to learn the fundamentals to play better.
5. Create the most comprehensive and hardworking camp per time spent in our program.
September 10 - October 29
5th Grade - 12th Grade (*Players will be split into separate age divisions*)
Boys and Girls
$170 per player for individual registration
- Family of 2 - $145 per player ($290 total)
- Family of 3 - $103 per player ($310 total)
- Family of 4 - $80 per player ($320 total)
Drop-In Rates: $30.00 per session
Click to enlarge/print
Our philosophy is that each player has potential
– as a player and person
Our mission is to help each individual maximize their potential by developing the skills necessary to be successful.
Active Learning Time equals significant reps.
Emphasis on developmental skill training with emphasis on basketball FUNdamentals and game situations.
A Complete Program. A program that will actively challenge and develop your skills and mindset preparing players for Travel, School, AAU, and Recreation teams.
Allows the Fall Sport Athletes to work on their basketball skills away from organized team activities
Your youngsters will develop playing skills - sign them up now to The Players Edge Program